Take that, NASA!
Today, 5:30 pm. She calls.
She: Chris, what are u up to now?
Me: *explosions in the background* Video games. I've sunk to such low depths to cure my boredom.
She: This might sound crazy. Lets hang out in Singapore.
Chris: Hahahaha.........OK. Meet me downstairs in half-an-hour!
She: I have to change...find my passport..get ready...ok see ya
6pm. Changed money, felt poorer. Took a bus down to Singapore.
Went around Bugis Street market. Durian season is on!
Hung around Raffles Mall. Had a banana souffle. Good stuff.
Then the Esplanade. Haagen-Dazs :)
Took the MRT back to Woodlands. They removed the bloody seats so we had to stand the entire journey! Got some wall hooks and batteries. We tried haggling down the price for pirated monopoly but failed.
And back again.
Its 12 am. I'm tired. But it was awesome, fun, spontaneous! Thanks. Made my day :D


0 comments:
Post a Comment