Tuesday, September 8, 2009 | |

To whom it may concern



My confidence has never taken a hit like this, but I'm glad to experience it once. My huge overblown ego needed taming anyway. I wouldn't go all the way to say it was a mistake, and I do not regret making the decisions I have made. Neither should you. It was my mistake for sending out the wrong signals. And it was yours for reading it as over-interest. I like your company and friendship, but it will never work out between us.

I'll make a quick reevaluation of my life. I am happy with my life, I have awesome friends and family, a good future, good health, and youth on my side. The world is my oyster, with new things to learn, experience and enjoy each day. I guess once in a while, I feel the need to share it with someone on a whole new level. You seemed keen, so I naturally picked you over others.

I admit I'm just as confused as you are, and I don't blame you one bit. Some time out would be good. Just continue smiling, our lives are yet to be written, it's gonna be a great tale I'm sure. 

Btw Megan Fox is totally not a guy. Idiot.

0 comments: