Saturday, August 29, 2009 | |

Things I want to learn within 1000 days


Life's too short. We only have 30,000 days to live, on average. As a young man about to be thrown into a mundane, albeit well regarded career field, time's a-ticking. So here's my to be reviewed list of things to do within these few years!



1. Learn to ride a motorbike: No, not the tiny annoying mosquito types (Honda, Suzuki etc). But a classic Harley or a Vespa. For some reason, cruising on a bike has this appeal to me. Wind in your face, and the freedom of going off road if needed.



2. Learn to shoot. Like a 9mm revolver. Just for the sake of it. Archery is for sissies (No offense)



3. Learn a martial art. This is long overdue. Just in case I need to protect myself and whoever is with me. 




4. Learn to dance. Street style or salsa. No more stumbling around on 2 left feet.

1 comments:

karynong said...

I SAY GO FOR IT! :)